You just returned from your holiday at Hawaii. You digital camera is brimming with videos and photos. This you would to share it with your relatives and friends.
You have account with YouTube, Flickr and Box.net. You want to upload your visual treasure to any one of these or to all of them.
For this uploading action, you need a web based tool and that is what is FireUploader for. This is a Firefox extension and hence the FireUploader.
Once installed on your browser, you can upload files directly from it. Currently, this extension supports file storage services such as Box.net, Omnidrive and Youtube, Flickr and Picasa.
The benefits of using this extension are:
- "It shows the local folders and remote folders which enables you to upload files by single click.
- You can upload any number of files at a time.
- You can upload files to multiple websites using a single interface (using only one extension).
- Ability to add multiple accounts and upload files to each account independently.
- Site specific features are also included and will be improved in the coming versions. eg. Box.net: giving public/private access to files."-Courtesy: FireUploader.com
There are no malicious softwares attached to it. It is safe to download this extension.
Inspired by: The Hindu